Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore invites applications from possibilities who have upheld Diploma Examination conducted by a Board of Technical Examinations in Karnataka or an homogeneous Examination in Karnataka for acknowledgment to a Second year/ Third division of a day and Evening Engineering Degree courses for a educational year 2013-14 in Government, University, Private Aided and Private Unaided Engineering Colleges in Karnataka State.
Eligibility criteria to apply:
For Day colleges:
- Candidates should have a Diploma certificate in a suitable bend of engineering awarded by a Board of Technical Examination in Karnataka or an homogeneous hearing in Karnataka and has upheld a final year hearing with an total of smallest of 50% outlines (45% for SC/ST/Backward classes).
For Evening Colleges:
- Candidates should have a Diploma certificate in a suitable bend of engineering awarded by a Board of Technical Examination in Karnataka or an homogeneous hearing in Karnataka and has upheld a final year hearing with an total of smallest of 50% outlines (45% for SC/ST/Backward classes) and contingency have 2 years of work knowledge in a bend of Engineering Technology.
Admission to Architecture Course:
- Candidates should have upheld 10+3 (Any Diploma Stream). In honour of Architecture he/she should have cumulative not reduction than 50% of a outlines in a final year Diploma Examination. In honour of SC/ST/OBC candidates, it is 45% and seemed for National Aptitude exam (NATA) conducted by a legislature of Architecture has cumulative 40% of marks.
How to request for DCET 2013:
- For an focus form, aspirants have to deposition Rs 650/- for ubiquitous candidates, and Rs 500/- for SC/ST CAT-1) from any Nationalized bank by NEFT to Indian Bank, Malleswaram Branch, Acc No-878333780, IFSC Code-IDIB000M010 and sum of deposited volume receipt have sent it to a mail id email@example.com.
- After depositing a volume by NEFT, bank will yield UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number.
- Candidates have to contention all a sum in Online in website of KEA including UTR no.
- Candidates have filled a focus form in Online only.
- Candidates are suggested to fill a online focus form carefully, before stuffing a focus form review a instructions.
- Once a focus form filled and submitted, KEA will not yield an revise a focus form.
- Last date to fill online focus form: May 30, 2013.
- Last date to compensate an volume by NEFT: Jun 1, 2013.
- Diploma CET 2013 on: Jun 16, 2013 from 9 AM to 12 PM.
- Kannada exam in Bangalore only: Jun 16, 2013 from 2 PM to 3 PM.